We are happy to announce to you that courage to Grow Scholarship Application is now open for interested candidates to apply. Courage to Grow Scholarship is sponsored by Courage to grow.
This scholarship was created to help students actualize their college dreams.
Courage to Grow Scholarship Description
The “Courage To Grow Scholarship” was created to help students actualize their college dreams.
According to courage to Grow, it states “We don’t want the college dreams and plans of so many to get lost in the financial shuffle. It takes a lot of determination and courage to forge ahead when sometimes it would be easier to give up”.
With the “Courage To Grow Scholarship,” we strive to assist students achieve their higher education goals. By taking away some of the concerns such as “how will I pay for college,” students can properly concentrate on their education and focus on the task at hand.
Today’s economy is hard enough on a family; it is our desire to ease some of the financial burdens that a college education can put on individuals and their families.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: All You Need To Know About Hagan Scholarship Program: Apply Now
“We don’t want the college dreams and plans of so many to get lost in the financial shuffle. It takes a lot of determination and courage to forge ahead when sometimes it would be easier to give up”, says Courage to Grow.
More Information About Courage to Grow Scholarship Program
Every month, the organization (Courage to Grow) awards $500 to one student. Yearly, Courage To Grow offers 12 scholarships worth $6,000 to 12 students all over the USA. However, applicants can reapply each month throughout the year.
It access students on their academics performance. Applicants also need to show why they deserve the courage to Grow scholarship.Courage To Grow helps students accomplish their higher education dreams. The organization wants to shoulder some of the financial responsibilities that students and their families face so that they can concentrate on their academic pursuit without any distraction.
High school juniors and seniors or college students/undergraduates with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above are eligible to apply for the scholarship. U.S. citizens only please. An essay of 250 words or less is required for the application.
- Scholarship Value: $5000 USD,
- Number of Award: 12 annually,
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
Courage To Grow Scholarship Award Process
- Final candidates will be selected 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Scholarships awards are for a maximum of $500.00 per recipient.
- Scholarship monies will be distributed to the student’s college/university account pending the following:
- A) Proof of enrollment in college via the college administration department.
- B) Proof of grade point average of 2.5 or better was obtained.
- All the scholarship recipients will be honored by receiving a certificate of award.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Tide Scholarships: Understanding Tide Scholarships, See How to Apply
To qualify and apply for the courage to Grow Scholarship, the student must meet the following eligiblity criteria:
- 2.5 Minimum GPA
- Eligible Grade: High School Junior – Undergraduate
- Maximum Age: Any Age
- Eligible Country: United States
- Gender: Any
- Race/Ethnicity: Any
- Religion: Any
- Type of institution award is open to: two-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: four-year college
- Type of institution award is open to: trade/technical school
The following are required for the courage to Grow Scholarship application:
- Application form,
How to Apply For Courage to Grow Scholarship
Click here to learn and apply for the scholarship now.
- Application Deadline: January – December
How to Achieve Excellence in the Courage to Grow Scholarship Program
To be successful in the courage to Grow Scholarship, applicants are advised to stick to the following rules:
- Properly review application requirements: Carefully complete all the steps in the application process. The length of your essay needs to be 250 words or less. Furthermore, submit your application at least two days before the deadline.
- Apply as early as Possible: Ensure to submit your application at least two days before the monthly deadline. Procrastination could lead to the failure of your application.
- Show originality/authenticity: The 250-word essay is a chance for you to tell your story, struggles, and experiences, it can stand you out from others. Make sure to include what motivated you to grow in your life and apply for the scholarship.
- Carefully Proofread your application: Ask a parent, guardian, teacher, or friend to read your application before submission. NOTE that applications get disqualified because of grammar or spelling errors, typos, and missing details.
How the Courage to Grow Scholarship is Evaluated
Courage To Grow judges students on their academics. Applicants are also required to write a 250-word essay summarizing the reasons that make them the best candidate to win the award among other applicants.