Hey! thanks for your interest in the Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People Disabilities. This scholarship program is sponsored by Scholarship America, the largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals in the nation.
About the Wells Fargo Scholarship for People with Disabilities
The Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities is available to graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students. Therefore, students who have an identified disability and are interested in pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship America’s evaluation staff reviews eligible applications; the sponsor alone decides which applications are qualified for each program. No consideration is given to national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or creed when awarding this prize to deserving applicants.
- Pursued Degree Level, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Grade: High School Senior, Community College Freshman, Community College Sophomore, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior, 5th Year College Undergraduate, Nth Year College Undergraduate
- Location: US
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 out of 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Condition: ADHD, Autism, Behavioral Health, Blindness, Bipolar Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Deafness, Disability, Dyslexia, Hearing-Impaired, Learning Disability, Legally Blind, Missing Limb, Paralysis, Physical Disability, Speech Impairment, Traumatic Brain Injury, Visual Disability, Wheelchair User
The requirements and eligibility criteria for the Wells Fargo Scholarship program for people with disabilities are listed below: Interested applicants must have the following
- Have an identified disability
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Graduating high school senior or undergraduate student
- Seeking an associate or bachelor’s degree in the US as a part-time or full-time student
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills
- Participate in extracurricular activities, community service, or work
- Demonstrate strong financial need
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
- International or Other Visa Status
Note that this scholarship program is both need-based and merit-based.
The Wells Fargo scholarship program worth is $2,500
How To Apply for Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities
To apply for the scholarship program follow these steps:
Apply online at https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/pwdscholarship/.
Moreso, as part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. (Grade reports are not accepted). The transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken
- A copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page
- One online recommendation must be submitted on your behalf by July – See official website for exact date.
- Each applicant will be required to submit an essay on the question: “What life experiences have shaped who you are today”?
Scholarship recipients are selected on the following basis:
- Academic record
- Demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Work experience
- An online recommendation
- Statement of goals and aspirations
Note: Only the first 700 applications submitted will be considered for scholarship evaluation. Therefore, you need to apply early enough to stand a chance of being selected.
Scholarship America is responsible for choosing the beneficiaries. Every applicant consents to recognize the outcome as final.
You May Also Like: APU Scholarship Programs For International Students 2023/2024
Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities
Below is wells scholarship program for people with Disabilities application Closing Date:
- Application deadline for the Wells Fargo scholarship program is 1st January 2024.
Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities Program Information:
For questions, enquiries or help accessing the application:
- Call: Toll Free 1-844-402-0357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Customer Service is available during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. CST