Are you looking for a reliable insurance company that covers home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, and business insurance? Cumis insurance is the right place to be. Today, we will be telling you everything that you need to know about cumis insurance company.
Cumis Insurance Overview
Cumis Insurance is a Canadian insurance company that provides a range of insurance products and services to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Burlington, Ontario. Cumis Insurance is a subsidiary of Co-operators Group Limited, which is a Canadian insurance and financial services co-operative.
Cumis Insurance offers a variety of insurance products, including home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, travel insurance, and business insurance. The company also provides insurance solutions for credit unions and their members, such as creditor insurance, group home and auto insurance, and group retirement plans.
CUMIS Group Limited is a Canadian insurance company that provides a range of insurance and financial services to individuals and businesses. The company is a subsidiary of the Co-operators Group Limited, which is a Canadian insurance and financial services co-operative.
CUMIS offers a variety of insurance products, including home insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, travel insurance, and life insurance. Their life insurance products include term life insurance, whole life insurance, and universal life insurance.
You May Also Like: Car Insurance In Spanish – Everything You Need Know About car insurance in Spain
Term life insurance provides coverage for a specific period of time, such as 10, 20, or 30 years, and pays a death benefit if you pass away during the term. Whole life insurance provides coverage for your entire life and includes a savings component that grows over time. Universal life insurance provides flexible coverage and investment options.
In addition to insurance, CUMIS also offers a range of financial services, including investment products and services, group retirement plans, and credit protection insurance.
Overall, Cumis Insurance is a well-established insurance company that provides a range of insurance options for individuals, businesses, and credit unions in Canada.
If you’re interested in learning more about CUMIS insurance products, you are at the right place. Keep reading to the end to get all that you want.
Types of Insurance Services Offered By Cumis Insurance
Cumis Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products for individuals, businesses, and credit unions. Here are some of the types of insurance that Cumis Insurance provides:
- Home Insurance: This type of insurance covers your home and personal belongings against various risks such as fire, theft, and water damage.
- Auto Insurance: This insurance covers your vehicle against damage or loss caused by accidents, theft, or other events.
- Life Insurance: This type of insurance provides financial protection for your family in the event of your death.
- Travel Insurance: This insurance provides coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation, and other travel-related risks.
- Business Insurance: Cumis Insurance offers a range of insurance products to protect businesses against risks such as property damage, liability, and business interruption.
- Creditor Insurance: This insurance covers outstanding loans or credit card balances in the event of the borrower’s death, disability, or job loss.
- Group Home and Auto Insurance: Cumis Insurance provides discounted home and auto insurance rates to members of credit unions.
- Group Retirement Plans: This type of insurance provides group retirement savings plans for credit union members and their employees.
Overall, Cumis Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products to meet the diverse needs of their clients
Cumis Home Insurance
Home insurance protects you against financial loss caused by theft, unforeseen events, and personal liability if someone is injured while visiting your home. It can shield you from liability for unintentional damage to someone else’s property.
Condominium insurance covers your liability for damage to common areas and improvements you make to your unit, as well as many of the benefits of a standard home insurance policy. Condos are complex, and your insurance requirements are unique and more complicated. Learn more about condos here.
- Identity Theft Coverage at no additional cost
- Extended water coverage for drain and sanitary system damage
- Deductibles that have vanished
- The feature of home claim forgiveness
- Payment methods that are flexible, such as credit card or pre-authorized payment, and payment periods that include weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and so on.
Access on-demand legal assistance via your CUMIS policy
You have access to Cumis Legal Assistance Helpline if you insure your home with us. The helpline, which is included with your policy, allows you to speak with a lawyer in confidence at no additional cost or impact on your policy. Call for advice on any legal topic, such as employment or family law rights, contract dispute resolution options, and more! And there are no restrictions on the number or length of your calls.
Cumis Car Insurance – Cumis Insurance
We offer exceptional value-added car insurance for vehicles that have been stolen or damaged in an accident. Auto insurance also covers expenses such as medical treatment and care, potential legal costs, property damage, and lost wages if you are involved in an accident.
- A variety of coverage options to best meet your needs, including financial protection for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, motorhomes, and trailers.
- Driving record protection to keep your rating safe after your first at-fault collision.
- Flexible payment methods, such as credit card or pre-authorized payment, and a range of payment periods, such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and so on.
- Extra and extended coverage to save money:
|Extended Coverage Options||Package 1||Package 2|
|Replacement Transportation Coverage:|
Pays the cost of a rental car, taxi, or public transportation when your vehicle is being repaired due to an accident.
|Damage to Non-Owned Vehicle:|
Protects you from the financial obligation you are responsible for due to damage caused to a non-owned automobile that is in your care, such as a rental car.
|Emergency Roadside Service:|
Provides coverage for towing, emergency road service, and emergency hotel expenses when your vehicle is disabled.
|Limited Waiver of Depreciation for Owned and Leased Vehicles:|
Replaces a vehicle less than 24 months old without depreciation in the event that it’s stolen or written off due to an accident.
Cumis Life Insurance – Cumis Insurance
Life insurance is an important component of a sound financial plan that can provide numerous advantages. It can help protect your family or business, ensure your retirement is comfortable, and assist you in developing a tax-sheltered savings plan for you and your family. We’re here to help you find the right life insurance for you.
Our comprehensive portfolio of life products, designed specifically to meet the needs of your members, includes coverage for critical illness, temporary life insurance, and permanent life insurance.
Cumis’ complete rang of products includes:
- Critical Assist: Adult and child critical illness insurance.
- Whole Life: permanent insurance for adults and children.
- Universal Life: insurance for adults and children
- Infinity Term: permanent insurance for adults and children
- Versatile Term: choice of Term 10, Term 15, Term 20, Term 25, and Term 30. Versatile Term 10 can be exchanged for a Versatile Term 20, 25, or 30, without medical evidence, within the first 5 years.
- Disability and Critical Illness insurance riders can also be added to our permanent products.
- Accidental Injury Hospital Cash Plan
- Accidental Death Insurance
Cumis Travel Insurance
Wow, buying travel insurance just got easier! Thanks to Cumis insurance.
You can now buy travel insurance from CUMIS.com online – it’s quick and easy. To stay covered on your next trip, visit our online quote site.
Enjoy Cumis coverage options that fit your lifestyle, whether you are still in school, retired, a world traveler, or off on a quick weekend getaway.
- Up to $10 million in out-of-province coverage for emergency hospital and doctor visits
- Exceptional claims service is available when you need it most
- Plans start as low as $20 per trip.
- 24-hour access to multilingual emergency travel assistance
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Simple and quick application procedure
- Plans for trip disruption and cancellation
- Convenient multi-trip plans for frequent travelers, including an eight-day plan
- Plans for a flight accident and accidental death and dismemberment
Cumis Retirement Services – Cumis Insurance
Your business/company’s future is dependent on what your employees do today. With this in mind, Cumis create group retirement services that attract outstanding employees and encourage them to stay and help your business thrive.
Our programs are supported by leading investment alliances because they share our commitment to providing appealing plans and meaningful solutions to credit unions and their business members.
About Cumis Insurance
CUMIS is a leading provider of insurance solutions to credit unions in Canada. We provide competitive financial services, cutting-edge technology solutions, and strong partnerships.
Our story is the same as yours. The CUNA Mutual Insurance Society and its Canadian subsidiary, CUMIS, were founded in the aftermath of a tragedy that highlighted the need for insurance protection for its operations. The credit union member, known as the “Lesson of the Linesman,” borrowed $250 just two days before his fatal accident. Two other linemen, who were co-creators of the loan but remained loyal to their fallen colleague, repaid the debt with their own meager savings.
Cumis Insurance Contact – Cumis Insurance
Get help with your account, claim, and more at CUMIS insurance. You can contact Cumis through the following means:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Cumis Insurance Mail
P.O. Box 5065, 151 North Service Road
Burlington, ON L7R 4C2
Or you can click here to learn more.
Did you find that helpful?
Let’s hear your thought in the comment box below.