Hey guys! Today, I will be showing you how to get a Singapore visa from the comfort of your room. This simplified Singapore visa online application processes is designed to help you get your Singapore visa without hassle. Just relax and read through to get all you need to know before proceeding with your Singapore visa application.
Keep reading to learn more about Singapore visa online application processes, application requirements, eligibility criteria, and how to apply for a Singapore visa.
Apply for your Singapore Visa in the Comfort of your Home
Please note that this service is only available for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
These eligible applicants can apply to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore via a local or partner agency.
The eVisa system has made travel easier for millions of tourists, businesspeople, and women, so apply today and start planning your trip to Singapore.
Another compulsory COVID-19 entry requirement when visiting Singapore is the SG Arrival Card and Health Declaration form. If you do not follow this policy, you may be denied entry or exit from the country. Learn everything you need to know about the SG Arrival Card and Health Declaration.
When is the Ideal Time to Apply for the Singapore Visa?
Foreign nationals from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan can apply for a Singapore visa up to two days before their arrival. Singapore eVisas will be issued within 8 working days for standard processing if no delays occur.
If you need your Singapore eVisa approved quickly and are in a hurry, our agents are experts at completing the form in record time, with a complimentary application review included.
What will be the duration of the stay granted by my visit pass?
If you meet the visa requirements, your visa to enter Singapore will be valid for the duration of your visit.
The Singapore e-Visa is valid for 63 days after it is issued. Keep in mind that while the e-Visa allows for multiple entries, you can only stay in Singapore for a maximum of 15 days per entry.
What Documentation do I Need to Complete the Singapore Visa Online Application?
Before you begin filling out the user-friendly form, make sure you have the following documents for entry into Singapore:
- A passport-sized photograph taken against a white background. If you don’t have a recent one, we also offer a passport photo service so you can get one quickly and without leaving your house.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your travel date
- Valid email address to receive your valid visa
- Travel information, flight dates, flight numbers, and airline information – You cannot obtain this document unless you have already booked transportation.
- Evidence of accommodation, such as a hotel reservation.
- Proof of your marital status: For example marriage certificate.
- Information about your health status, Covid 19 vaccine details, and other personal information.
- A credit or debit card is required to pay the fee. After uploading copies of the required documents, you will receive an email confirmation from iVisa.com within 30 minutes of applying.
Singapore Visa Online Application Process
To get the Singapore eVisa for your intended stay, ustravelhubs is a one-stop shop for all travelers who need a visa to seek entry but want to avoid the usual lengthy trip to the embassy, international travel delays, and other travel document pains.
You’ll just need a short list of travel requirements to get a valid visa, so let’s find out how you can gain entry into Singapore with ustravelhubs.
There are different methods of applying for a Singapore visa. They include the following:
1. Application via SAVE – online Singapore visa application
You can apply for a Singapore visa online using Submission of Application for Visa Electronically (SAVE) through a local contact who has a SingPass account. If you submit your application online through SAVE, the processing time is 1 or 3 working days (excluding the day of submission). During periods of high demand, processing time may be delayed.
2. Application through the Embassy – online Singapore visa application
You can also apply for a visa through the Embassy. The following paperwork is required:
- Completed and signed Form 14A. Make sure that it is filled legibly. Note that any incomplete information may result in delay. More so, please write your email address and telephone number at the top right-hand corner of Form 14A for the embassy to contact you on your visa application.
- One passport-sized color photograph (35mm x 45mm)
- The photograph must have been taken within the last three months.
- The image must be in color and taken against a white background.
- a matt or semi-matt finish for the background;
- The image must show the entire face and no headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features).
- Completed Letter of Introduction (Form V39A) (You may wish to check with the Embassy on the requirements of this document). The Letter of Introduction (LOI) must be issued by a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident over the age of 21. For visa applicants attending business meetings in Singapore, the local contact must be from a Singapore-registered business entity. The person acting on behalf of the business entity (the person signing the LOI) must be a Singapore Citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident over the age of 21.
- Photocopy of the Singapore Identity Card (front and back) of the local contact/person issuing the LOI or acting on behalf of the business entity as specified in (c).
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport biodata page and all pages demonstrating the applicant’s travel history. Please make sure your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- a clear photograph of the applicant;
- passport number;
- date of issue;
- Expiry date.
- Proof of payment of Visa Application Fee.
- Travelers visiting Singapore for business must also bring a computer printout of the Singapore-registered business entity’s detailed business profile obtained from the Instant Information Service, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), and printed within the last three months.
- Other documents to support your visa application, if available, such as a confirmed return/onward ticket and confirmed hotel reservations.
How To Apply For Singapore Visa Online
Below are the Singapore Visa Online Application processes you can follow:
- Fill out the application form for an immigration pass with your personal and travel information.
- Choose the processing speed that best suits your travel plans,
- attach copies of the required travel documents from the list, and
- confirm payment.
- Then click the submit button.
- Now all you have to do is wait for the notification that confirms delivery of the valid visa you require to enter Singapore.
The visa application must be completed before you receive your document. However, if you make an error and click ‘accept’ to finish, you will be unable to apply for a new form while the current form is being processed. You’ll have to wait until the old one is either accepted or declined before filling out a new one.
When you receive your travel documents, save the visa issued from the visa application in an easy-to-access location on your phone to present to airline staff at the check-in desk or if any border control officials or immigration officers ask for it.
How Much Does the Singapore Visa Application Cost to Complete?
The Embassy charges a non-refundable visa application fee of R$130 (one hundred and thirty reais) by bank transfer. Please make arrangements to pay only via bank transfer. Your payment proof, such as a bank transfer slip, is required. For the Embassy’s bank account information, please contact the Embassy at email@example.com
How Long does it Take to Get a Singapore Entry Visa?
When you apply directly through the Singapore government’s website, you may be able to obtain a Singapore entry visa in other timeframes, though this will depend on the type of visa, the status of your original passport, and other visa requirements.
Do children need their own Singapore visas?
All children with valid passports from countries listed as eligible in the Singapore visa category must apply to the Singapore government for a visa to visit during their intended stay.
Do I need a visa to travel to Singapore?
If you have a passport from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, or Uzbekistan, ustravelhubs.com can assist you in completing this visa application to gain entry into Singapore.
There are other countries whose passports grant visa-free entry to foreign visitors; however, international travel requirements mean that the Singapore Visa is required for those who require an entry visa. This pre-entry permission does not guarantee entry, but it does bring those seeking entry one step closer to their dream of experiencing the welcoming culture and tourism of Singapore.
What are the Passport Validity Requirements?
Check the expiry date on the biodata page at the back of your passport to ensure that you meet the passport requirements for this country. To ensure a smooth visit, official travel documents must be valid for at least 6 months.
Do I need a Singapore visa to transit? Singapore Visa Online Application
Visa services are not required for transit passengers in Singapore as long as they have an onward ticket to their next destination, remain in Changi Airport’s transit area, and have their luggage checked to their final destination. Please keep in mind that visa-free transit is not available for low-cost airline passengers unless the connecting flight is booked at the same time.
Delivery of Documents
- Please make sure that the following documents are submitted to the Embassy with your visa application:
- Original signed and completed Visa Application Form 14A, along with a passport photograph;
- Signed Letter of Introduction Form V39A (Check with the Embassy for the requirements of this document);
- Copy of the person signing the Letter of Introduction’s Singapore Identity Card (front and back);
- Payment of Visa fees via bank transfer;
- ACRA computer printout of the detailed business profile of the Singapore-registered business entity for business visas; and
- Copies of any additional supporting documents, if any (e.g. confirmed return or onward ticket; confirmed hotel reservations, etc.).
All of the above documents must be delivered by courier to the following address:
Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
SHIS QL 24 Conjunto 3, Casa 11
CEP: 71665-035 Lago Sul – Brasilia – DF
The Embassy will only process your visa application if you provide hard copies of these documents. To expedite your visa application, scan a copy of all of the above documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: Hard copies of documents are still required for visa applications).
If all of your documents are in order, your visa application could be processed in 3 working days (excluding the day of submission).
The Outcome of the Singapore Visa Online Application
Once the application Singapore visa online application has been processed, the Embassy will notify the applicant and provide more information on how to check and print the e-Visa online, if approved.
Other Prevailing Singapore Entry Requirements
The mere possession of a valid visa does not guarantee admission to Singapore. The Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at Singapore checkpoints determine the grant of an immigration pass and the duration of stay.
More so, the length of stay is indicated on the visit pass endorsement in your passport and is not linked to the validity of your visa. Each case is considered on its own merits, which include, but are not limited to, having a valid passport with at least 6 months validity, confirmed return/onward tickets, sufficient funds for the duration of their stay in Singapore, and entry facilities – including visas – to their onward destination.
For more information, please see the prevailing Singapore immigration entry requirements.
Singapore Covid-19 Travel Restrictions
Singapore has lifted all vaccination requirements for visitors since August 29th, 2022. To visit this country, you do not need to be fully vaccinated. If you have a Covid vaccine certificate, you will no longer be required to present a negative pre-departure test.
Vaccination certificates are currently valid for 270 days after the final dose is administered. This expiration date is canceled by a booster dose.
Singapore Arrival Card Application Steps
- Complete online application
- Confirm payment
- Receive Approved SG Arrival Card
SG Arrival Card Application for Singapore: Singapore Visa Online Application
All visitors to Singapore must have an SG Arrival Card in order to enter the country. To obtain an Electronic Arrival Card for Singapore, all eligible nationals must fill out a simple online application.
Please note that all visitors arriving in Singapore must complete a health declaration form in order to pass through immigration checks at the border. The health declaration can be filled out and submitted online as part of the Arrival Card e-Service application.
The SG Arrival Card for Singapore – Singapore Visa Online Application
The Singapore Government has introduced the Electronic SG Arrival Card to replace the paper Disembarkation/Embarkation Card (D/E Card), protecting the environment by going paperless. This new online application streamlines the process of obtaining an Electronic Arrival Card to enter Singapore and saves visitors time upon arrival.
In the Singapore Arrival System, your SG Arrival Card is electronically linked to your passport. It is recommended that you keep a copy of the SG Arrival card on your mobile device before arriving.
Citizens of certain countries must have an SG Arrival Card as well as an approved Singapore visa in order to enter the country. These documents can be obtained separately.
Travelers from the following countries must obtain both an SG Arrival Card and an approved Singapore visa:
- An e-visa: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Yemen
- A consular visa: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, People’s Republic of China, Georgia, India, People’s Republic of Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Malaysia, Russia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
For more information regarding visa processing, please contact the nearest Singapore Consulate or Embassy.
Was this “Singapore Visa Online Application” helpful?
Drop your comments and questions about the Singapore visa online application processes and requirements in the comment box below.