Application is now open for interested students to apply for Dell scholarship program to study in the USA. The Dell scholars program provides students with the support and opportunity they need to earn a college degree in USA.
Overview of Dell Scholarship program
The Dell Scholars program is a scholarship and college completion program that supports and empowers students on their path to a college degree. Since the start of the program in 2004, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has supported 5,000 scholars, including more than 2,000 college graduates. That’s massive, you can be part of this success story by applying now!
To apply for the scholarship from the Dell Scholars program, the first step is completing the online application. Once the application is submitted, all applications will be assessed and a group of semifinalists will be selected.
Moreso, semifinalists are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and an online recommendation letter.
After the semifinalist information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee to select the finalists.
- Application Deadline : Dec 1, 2023
- Study Level : Undergraduate
- Type of Funding : Fully Funded
- Place/Country of Study : USA
This dell scholarship program is designed to be flexible so that scholars can use the award money for the many costs that arise during their college program. In addition to tuition funding, fees, and the full cost of attendance for undergraduate study, the Dell scholarship awards may be used towards graduate school, loan repayment, study abroad, and internship stipends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Middle Class Scholarship
While many students dream of obtaining a college degree, life sometimes gets in the way. But the Dell Scholars program offers comprehensive, individualized support to help students overcome the numerous academic challenges, increase financial literacy, and navigate the personal circumstances that impact their college experience.
The program also provides support for emotional, financial, and life challenges -access to mental health, legal, and financial services; textbooks, tutoring, and technology resources; webinars and educational resources just to mention but a few.
Dell Scholarship Program Details
- Host Institution: Accredited higher education institutions in the USA
- Study field: Available programs offered by the host university.
- Program Duration: Varies.
- Number of Awards: over 500.
- Target country: Candidate of all nationalities studying in the United States of America.
Dell Scholarship program Benefits
Selected candidates for this foundation scholarship will enjoy the following benefits :
- A flexible $20,000 Scholarship amount that scholars can use for the many costs that arise during their college career;
- Personalized support resources that help reduce the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing their college program
- Chegg credits ($500 annually for 4 years) to be used for textbook purchases and rentals and/or textbook solutions;
- A Laptop Computer with a 4-year warranty;
- Access to the Scholars Resources Network that connects Scholars and their families to resources that helps them deal with debt, stress, and other life circumstances
- Access to a teletherapy service which connects students to professional counseling.
Dell Scholarship program Eligibility Criteria
The Dell Scholars program is open to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Must Participate in a readiness program in grades 11 and 12 approved by the College.
- Scholars must be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year
- Demonstrate a strong need for financial assistance
- Be qualified to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college
- Plan to enroll for a full time program at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree in the fall directly following high school graduation; and
- Must earn a minimum of a 2.4 GPA (grade point average).
Moreso, this program targets low-income, highly motivated students who are better than their numbers indicate and demonstrate the willingness to succeed despite personal obstacles. However, the ideal candidate must demonstrate a unique “GPA” of grit, ambition, and potential in their quest for a college education:
- GRIT: by taking action to address/overcome personal challenges in their lives related to their families, schools, or communities;
- AMBITION: by preparing themselves and planning for their dream of graduating with a college degree;
- POTENTIAL: by participating in college readiness programs and seeking out academic rigor.
How to Apply for Dell scholarship program to study in the USA
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
- visit the official website below,
- click on the apply button,
- when it opens, create an account and follow the instructions to submit your application.
- Application form
- Financial need analysis
Dell Scholarship program Application Deadline
The deadline for the submission of application for the scholarship to study in the USA is;
- Application Opens: October
- Closing Date: 1st December.
Official website click HERE.
For more information on the Dell Scholarship program to study in the united States of America, click here.
Dot forget to share with your friends on social media.